Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School Bento Lunch


 photo backatschool.jpg
 photo 999754_10200574446631457_441795564_n.jpg

First day? Ok  I'm trying to be excited...but in all honesty, I'm sad I'm going to miss them!! This will be my first year when they are both in school all day.
Today was a big day... my youngest son Ian started first grade, his first ever day of full-day school.
I am hoping that when my boys open their lunch box today they will SMILE HUGE and feel like a part of "home" and their mommy is with them.

 Here's what they found in their lunchbox today..

* GoGo Squeeze Applesauce
* Alpha letter shortbread cookies
*Apple shape ham sandwich
* carrots with ranch dipping sauce
* pencil shape cheese snack...I used a pizza flavored orange cheese stick for the eraser and a mozzarella
cheese stick for the body of the pencil with a raisin positioned at the tip. I used small pieces of spaghetti noodle to hold the pieces together.

 photo 1stdaybento.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...